- Welcoming office guests and directing them to the person or office they are visiting
- Answering phones and making phone calls on behalf of office employees
- Forwarding phone calls to appropriate recipients
- Sending and replying to office emails
- Maintaining office supplies and placing orders when inventory is low
- Scheduling appointments and meetings for employees and coordinating with clients regarding the meetings
- Keeping office records up to date
- Arranging travel and accommodations for employees
- Sending and receiving mail and other correspondence
- Performing various other clerical tasks including faxing, transcribing and filing
- Graduate of any 4-year course or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in a related field.
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft applications.
- Good time management skills.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: City of San Fernando Pampanga