2019-nCoV Antigen Rapid Test Card (NL-CA002-2020-54190) contains a gold-labeled novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibody pre-coated on the bonding pad and a paired novel coronavirus N protein monoclonal antibodies ﬁxed in the test line (T) and corresponding antibodies in the quality control line (C).
2019-nCoV Antigen Rapid Test Kit can detect the virus from the ﬁrst phase of infection (2-3 days before potential symptom onset) to the last phase of infection (7-10 days after potential symptom onset).
- Used to test COVID-19 antigen
- Card-like format detects the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the virus.
- Gold-labelled 2019-nCoV N protein monoclonal antibodies immobilized on the test area, with corresponding antibodies in the quality control area.
- Swabbed specimens from the nasopharynx or oropharyngeal, result in 15 minutes.
- Simple to use
- Convenient, no devices required
- Rapid, get a result in 15 minutes
- Stable, with high accuracy
- Inexpensive, cost-efficiency