DM7000 is a defibrillation device, which can meet your clinical needs from Basic Life Support (BLS) to Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Screen Type: High-resolution display
- Screen Size: 7 inches(17.7 cm)diagonally
- Sweep Speed: 25mm/sec
- Information: Heart Rate, Lead/Pads, Alarm On/Off, SpO2, AED
- Functions and Prompts Alarm Selection and Limits, Delivered Energy.
- Measurement Range: 30~100%, ±2% between 80%~90%, others ±5%
- Alarm Range: Userset high limit and low limit.
- Alarm Accuracy: ±10% withinsettingvalues.
- Alarm time Accuracy: less than 12 sec.
- Waveform: Biphasic
- Charge Time: Less than 7 seconds with a new fully charged battery.
- Energy Display: Monitor display indicates both selected and delivered energy.
- Charge Prompt Type: Voice and visual prompts.
- Electrode Impedance Measurement Range: 0-250 ohms.
- Paper: 50mm thermal.
- Speed:12.5mm/sec,25mm/sec,50mm/sec. User-selectable 6-seconddelay.
- Printing Method: High-resolution, thermal print head.
- Print-out Modes: Manual or automatic, user-configurable.
- On/Off Control: Front panel and paddle.
- Automatic Function: 9-seconds recording initiated by alarm activation or defibrillator charge or defibrillator discharge.
- Patient Connection:3-lead ECG cable, or 5-lead ECG cable, paddles.
- Lead Selection: Displayed on monitor, paddles, I,II, III, AVR,AVL, AVF,V.
- ECG Size:0.25, 0.5,1, 1.5, 2, 4 cm/mV display on monitor.
- Heart Rate:20-300 BPM.
- Heart Rate Alarm: On/Off displayed on monitor, user-selectable.
- Smart Alarms: Beeper/voice prompts indicate shockable rhythm.
- AED Function: Auto analyze and charge x3 with programmable auto energy level selection, screen prompts, and voice prompts.
- Shockable Rhythms: Ventricular fibrillation with amplitude >=200uV, ventricular tachycardia with rates >=140 bpm, and QRS complex wave duration >=140ms.
- Charge Control: Control ondevice front panel, presskey on paddle.
- Prompts: Voice and visual prompts.
- Type: Rechargeable, Ni-MH battery, 12V.
- Operating Time: For anew, fully charged battery: 60 defibrillator discharges at maximum energy, or 3 hours minimum of continuous ECG monitoring. Additional parameters will effect operating time with different functions
- Energy Selection: Selectable at 2, 5, 7, 10, 20, 30, 50, 70, 100, 150, 200, 300, 360 joules.
- Synchronized Mode: Synchronizes defibrillator pulse to patient’s
- R-wave. ”SYNC” message displayed on monitor