- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
HR Assistant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: City of San Fernando Pampanga