- Compact Design
- Small size – 1.7kg
- Compatible with various kinds of IV set
- Brdad range of flowrate : 0.1 to 1,299 ml/h
- One touch Bolus, Pause function
- Dosage-auto calculation (Input data : boby weight, drug volume, Solution volume, dose rate)
- Titration – Enable to change the flowrate during infusion
- Keylock for safety
- Event history up to 2000
- Firmware upgrade via internet (system or software upgrade)
- Quality Assurance & Certification – ISO13485, CE
|Pumping Mechanism||Peristaltic Transit Finger|
|Flow Rate||0.1 ~ 1200 ml/h||Micro (On): 0.1 ~ 999.9 ml/h (in 0.1 ml/h increments) 1000 ~ 1200 ml/h (in 1 ml/h increments) Micro (Off): 1 ~ 1200 ml/h (in 1 ml/h increments)|
|Accuracy||±5% (BD I.V Set, AN122) Measured every hour at room temperature (25℃) using water or saline solution (above 1.0 ml/h of flow rate).
* Accuracy may differ depending on the type of medical fluid and IV Set & Feeding Set.
|Infusion Range||Total Vol.||0.1 ~ 9999 ml or infinity||Micro (On): 0.1 ~ 999.9 ml (in 0.1 ml increments) 1000 ~ 1200 ml (in 1 ml increments) Micro (Off): 1 ~ 9999 ml (in 1 ml increments)|
|Infused Vol.||0.0 ~ 9999 ml||0.0 ~ 999.9 ml (in 0.1 ml increments) 1000 ~ 9999 ml (in 1 ml increments)|
|Bolus Rate (Purge)||700 ml/h (default) – 1 ~ 1200 ml/h|
|Bolus Volume (Purge)||5 ml (default) – 1 ~ 9999 ml|
|KVO Rate||1 ml/h (default) 1 ~ 9 ml/h||At flow rate 1.0 ~ 1200 ml/h|
|0.1 ml/h (default)||At flow rate 0.1 ~ 0.9 ml/h|
|Occlusion pressure||100mmHg ~ 950mmHg(13~126kPa)|
|Display||7 segments (4 digits * 3 lines)|
|Alarms||* Air Bubble alarm
* Occlusion alarm (detection capacity: 100 ~ 950 mmHg) – 9 adjustable steps for downstream occlusion
* Door Open alarm
* Battery Low, Battery Empty alarm
* Abnormal Drop alarm
* Infusion Complete alarm (automatic switch-over to KVO feature)
* AC/DC Power Shut-off alarm
* Start Reminder alarm (pause set time elapsed)
* Standby alarm (at an interval of 2 minutes when not infusing)
* Near complete alarm
* The pump stops operating when alarms go off except for battery low, start reminder and infusion completion signals.
* Malfunction – The status of the pump is displayed and an alarm goes off.
|Safety Features||* Door Open: Infusion is unavailable when the door is open.
* Key Lock: Only the START, STOP and ON/OFF keys work.
* Air Sensor: Detects air bubbles.
* Occlusion Sensor: Detects clogging of the tube.
* Drop Sensor: Detects medical fluid drops.
* Nurse Call: Monitoring is possible if an alarm goes off.
|Other Functions||* Time Mode: Calculates the flow rate by setting the infusion time.
* Gtt Mode: Calculates the flow rate by setting the number of infusion drops.
* Dosage Mode: Calculates the flow rate by setting the dosage.
* Titration: Flow rate can be altered during infusion (available only when the remaining time for infusion is more than 5 minutes).
* Battery Low, Empty: Alarms go off 30 minutes and 3 minutes before the battery goes flat.
* Date and Time: The date and time can be checked without a power supply, since a clock is installed.
* Pause: Infusion resumes automatically after preset time elapses when the pause key is pressed and infusion is stopped (default 24 hours, setting range from 1 minute to 24 hours in 1 minute units).
* Event History: Saves up to 2000 and it can view by separate PC utility. Please refer service manual for detailed usage of event history.
* Alarm log event: Saves up to 50 in the pump and it can view in the pump at setting mode1. Please refer service manual for detailed usage of alarm log event.
* The electronic data of the infusion pump are stored for over 2 years even if it has been turned off.
|Power||* AC 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (Fuse: 250 V, T3.15 A)
* DC 12V (500 mA)
* Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery – 2,000 mA/h, AA, 1.2V x 10cell – operating time – approx. 6 hours at a flow rate of 25 ml/h – recharging time – approx. 5 hours
|Protection Type||* Protection from electric shock: Class Ⅰ
* Protection capacity for electric shock: Type CF Protection from liquid infiltration: IPX 2 (drip-proof)
|Size (D×W×H)||120×130×206 mm|
|Weight||approx. 1.7 kg|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 10~ 40℃, Humidity: 20 ~ 90% RH Atmospheric Pressure: 70 ~ 106 kPa (525.04 ~ 795.06 mmHg)|
|Storage Environment||Temperature: -10 ~ 60℃, Humidity: 10 ~ 95% Atmospheric Pressure: 65 ~ 120 kPa (487.54 ~ 900.07 mmHg)|
There are no reviews yet.